Wellston Private High School, better known as Wellston High or simply Wellston, is one of the most prestigious and competitive schools in the country in terms of both academics and Turf Wars. It is the main setting of unORDINARY.
It is unclear if Uru-chan was inspired by the real-world Wellston Public High School in Wellston, Ohio.
Wellston High appears to be made up of several blocks. The classroom blocks are multi-storied buildings made of many classrooms connected by halls lined with lockers and windows. Some of the known blocks include Wallik Hall,  Whesley Hall, and Manner Hall.
There are also the dormitories, which are separate from the main school building. They are separated into girls and boys dormitories. It is not known if there are any co-ed dormitories. Those with similar power levels usually share the same dorm.
The Wellston cafeteria is also a prominent location within the school. It is famed for the rare and delicious Triple Chocolate Cake served once a month, which has become the subject of many disputes and conflicts.
The school library is a popular place for students to study, research or simply use the computers. The library is lined with shelves containing every kind of book, tables for students to sit at, and computers for student usage. Looking after it is the formidable school librarian.
Wellston High School is presumably near Kovoro Mall, since many of the students go there on outings over the weekend.
There are around 500 students attending Wellston High. Most of them tend to have powerful abilities and/or good grades. There exists a misconception that every student that attends is powerful. On the contrary, the school does permit powerless students (called "cripples") and low-tiers to attend. However, these lower-ranking students are relentlessly mocked and bullied, making it potentially dangerous for them to attend. Furthermore, the staff does not try to prevent such bullying.
Most students live on-campus in the school dormitories. John was the only known student to live off-campus, until he had to eventually move in with Blyke by the schools orders. It was later revealed that Arlo lives off-campus as well.
A ranking of the Top 10 students in Wellston High was a bonus in UnOrdinary #35. Seraphina is first, followed by an unknown student heavily implied to be John. Arlo, Remi, and another unknown individual (later revealed to be Cecile) fill the third, fourth, and fifth places respectively. Blyke & Isen are sixth and seventh, followed by two unknown individuals (one of which is very likely Zeke in the eighth spot, and the tenth spot is confirmed to be Holden, but the ninth spot remains completely unknown.)
However this ranking is not up to date, because Blyke's new level is 5.0, and it is possible that John's level increased during his Joker activities.
List of Named Students
The staff of Wellston High is comprised of many powerful high-tiers and elite-tiers, as they are shown to be able to intimidate the already powerful students.
Policy on Abilities
Wellston has a very unique policy regarding the usage of abilities, likely due in part to its high concentration of elite-tiers, high-tiers, and even god-tiers. Students are allowed to freely use their abilities on school grounds, as the damage is easily repairable, unlike in most places. As a result, fights are very common. This is both positive and negative. Students may use this rule to develop their abilities and grow stronger, however, they can also take advantage of it to use it as an excuse to take part in bullying other students.
Like many private high schools, Wellston has its own uniform. Typically, uniforms consist of a white button-up shirt, a dark navy blue tie, a grey vest worn over the shirt, and a teal jacket. Girls often tie their ties into bows while guys tie their ties into traditional neck-ties and wear their ties under their vest. Girls generally wear dark blue miniskirt and black thigh-high socks while guys wear long black pants.
How the uniforms are worn often varies from student-to-student. A vast majority of students choose to omit wearing their vests; John and Elaine are two of the few students in the entire school who still choose to wear their vests.
Turf Wars Roster
- Arlo- Rei's successor, King for the majority of Season 1. Publically dethroned by Joker in Chapter 155
- John- The current King after single-handedly defeating Arlo, Remi, Blyke, and Isen simultaneously. John made it official that he was the infamous "Joker" that defeated Wellston's strongest students after brutally beating Zeke into begging for mercy in Chapter 188.
- Remi - Dethroned Cecile for Queen position, current Queen of Wellston
- Arlo - Served as Jack while Rei was King, ascended to King after Rei graduated
- Blyke - Chosen by Seraphina to be the next Jack over the dethroned Cecile, removed from his post after John's ascension to King.
- Cecile - Chosen by John to be Jack after his ascension to King, current Jack of Wellston
- Seraphina - Ascended to Ace from queen at some undetermined point, likely no longer an Ace due to ability loss
- Kassandra - Former member of Wellston's Royals while Rei was a first-year, exact position unknown. However, it is likely that she was the Queen, as she was the strongest Royal during Rei's first year.
- John - Joker of Wellston and the current King of Wellston. It is debatable whether or not the position of Joker even exists, as John merely used it as a disguise to injure those who had harmed Seraphina. However this post gained popularity during John's infamous beatdowns of strong students.
- Cecile - Head of the press before Arlo gave the job to Isen; ascends back to head after John takes over.
- Isen - Head of press once Arlo gives him the job and fires Cecile, loses his job after John becomes King.
- Blue-haired guy