Energy Beam is a powerful ability that allows its user to shoot rays or spheres of bright energy from their hands.
As its name suggests, Energy Beam grants its users the ability to utilize beams of energy emitted from their hands. These Energy Beams can be manipulated for different purposes.
The Energy Beams emitted from the user's hands are their signature colour.
- Long-range Beam: Users with this ability are capable of firing powerful long-range energy lasers. The size of these beams can be altered by the user; the largest beams are comparable to that of the Kamehameha from the Dragon Ball franchise while the smallest beams are about as wide as a bullet.
- Energy Spheres: By concentrating energy into their palms, users can create throw-able spheres that explode on contact, rather than beams, While more powerful, they also have a far shorter range.
- Propulsion: Users can use Energy Beams to propel themselves at high speeds.
- Smoke Dispersal: Blyke has used a short-range Energy Beam to clear smoke from a smoke bomb.
- Sniping: Blyke has also used his ability to snipe foes from afar. He is capable of hitting a human from the roof of a building with deadly precision.
Strengths and Limitations Edit
Energy Beam is easily one of the most versatile Projectile Generation Abilities to ever be introduced in unORDINARY. As its name implies, Energy Beam is a long-ranged ability and grants the user the ability to shoot beams of varying sizes as well as generate throw-able energy spheres. In addition, unlike other Projectile Generation abilities, Energy Beam can also propel its user which in turn grants increased speed and mobility.
Like all Projectile Generation abilities, the generation of Energy Beam is limited to the hands.