How did you manage to get your hands on a copy of this?
- Seraphina, upon finding John's copy of Unordinary
This is the 11th episode of unOrdinary.
After their encounter with the invisible assailant, John convinces Seraphina to spend the night at his house for her own safety. While he is busy making ramen, she discovers his copy of the banned book Unordinary and realizes his father is the infamous writer W.H. Doe.
Characters in bold & italics denote the characters who are making their first appearance.
Characters in only italics have appeared before but have yet to be named.
Characters in only bold have appeared before but were not named until this chapter
Abilities in bold and italics denote the abilities that are making their first appearance.
Abilities in italics have been seen before but have yet to be named.
Abilities in bold have been seen before but were not named until this chapter.
- This is the first chapter to not show an ability being used.
- John's last name is revealed to be Doe.
- A likely play on words, a "John Doe" is person whose true identity and name is unknown.
- John's father is revealed to be W.H. Doe.