This is a bonus filler episode of unOrdinary. Unlike regular episodes, this one consists of eight mini-stories mostly in a more simplistic chibi art style.
1 - Introduction Edit
uru-chan introduces three of the main characters of unORDINARY: Seraphina, who is super cool, John, the only person in the entire school who wears the school vest, and Arlo, one of the series' antagonists.
2 - App Store Edit
uru-chan asks Seraphina to show her (and the readers) how to find new games, to which Seraphina directs her to the app store on her phone and searches for "Pigs".
3 - Scary Movie Edit
Seraphina uses her ability to take an embarrassing photograph of John, who has been scared by the horror movie they are watching.
4 - L is for Loser Edit
When Arlo asks Elaine to describe John for him, she says that he is "your typical loser" and even has an "L" on his forehead, referring to his trademark loose lock of hair.
5 - Childhood Edit
6 - Hot Chocolate Edit
Isen asks Blyke if he wants hot chocolate, then tells him to go make it himself if he does.
7 - Boob Envy Edit
Seraphina enviously compares her breasts to Rein's sizeably larger ones.
8 - A Typical Day Edit
Doctor Darren is doing some work on his computer when a green-haired student falls through the roof with a bloodied forehead. Exasperated, he thinks to himself that he needs a new job.
9 - Morning Routine Edit
John gels his hair and shows us how he creates his signature forehead curl. Many fans were annoyed by the fact that John didn't want to stop gelling his hair.
10 - Petition Edit
uru-chan hands John a huge list: the petition for him to stop gelling his hair. However, he outright refuses.
Appearing Characters Edit
Characters in bold & italics denote the character's first proper appearance.
Characters in only italics are only seen briefly and have yet to make a proper appearance.
Characters in only bold have appeared before but were not named until this chapter
Abilities in bold denote the ability's first appearance.
Abilities in italics have been seen before but are being named for the first time.
Abilities in bold and italics are seen for the first time but not named.
- This is the first bonus episode of unOrdinary.
- This is the first in-story appearance of uru-chan's author avatar.
- Isen imagined Arlo threatening him with a fork in Chapter 28, in a similar manner to the way he threatens uru-chan in the introduction.
- The bonus picture of Isen, Blyke, and Remi spending Christmas together might have been canon.
- The petition for John to stop gelling his hair is a reference to the multitude of comments supporting messy-haired John that appear in the comments section of almost every chapter.
- Uru-chan finally lets John's hair down in Chapter 40